I'm watching you!

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

2007年10月4日星期四

What makes u 100%?

If
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
Equal to
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

What makes u 100%?
H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K = 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% only...
K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E = 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% only...

Even L+U+C+K = 12+21+3+11 = 47% only...

Then what makes u 100%?
MONEY?? HEALTH?? LEADERSHIP??

No... No... No...

To get that 100%, what we really need to go futher... a bit more...

We need to change our ATTITUDE
A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E = 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

It's our ATTITUDE towards life and work that makes ourselves 100%!!


Article: "What Makes You 100 Percent"
Suara Sigma, Edisi Khas 2007,
HIMMAT, JAMAT, UMT.

9 条评论:

AhKenn 说...

Math boy showing off his maths skill. Use this lah and do ur phd thesis. lol!!

yen lian 说...

读math读到傻了啊?

johann 说...

Haha! Actually it's an article from HIMMAT magazine - the "Suara Sigma". I feel that it's meaningful, so i paste it here to share with others.

Salty Fish 说...

ah kiu make me 100%

Unknown 说...

力宏让我变200%,永远爱力宏~~

Salty Fish 说...

变200%更变态
haih

Unknown 说...

变态得过你??
看那个display picture就知道谁比较变态了啦.

AhKenn 说...

Well, we all really don't know isn't it? I think those that are quietly 变态 are more dangerous than those who are openly 变态.

Unknown 说...

我没有偷偷变态咯.